Sonntag, April 17, 2005

Priestesshood Petition

'What qualities do I possess that would make me a good Priestess? Why do I want to be a priestess? Why should I be considered?'
Ancient Wicca were the lawyer, doctor, healer, counselor and ceremonial director. In a sense what original Roman Priests were.
In my two years of wiccan training I have blossomed onto the path I am meant to be on. Not just a spiritual path but rather a way of life. I have undergone many mental, physical and emotional changes in the past couple years. From extremely argumentative, narrow minded and seriously conditioned from my upbringing to sitting back and listening to what is said. Even if I don't agree with a point of view, I have found my own opinion is not carved in stone and just might change. I have learned much while learning to be quiet. I have found I enjoy researching and studying different aspects of different paths and instead of being closed off to their partakers. I am inquisitive to learn why they believe what they do. In this process I became grateful and feel blessed that I know what my calling is, as I have noticed many are clueless about theirs.
Through meditation on why I wish to be considered for Priestesshood and all that this encompasses I have found the following;
I have the ability to teach through various means. I tend to inspire people and help them learn to inspire themselves. I feel the need to correct/give guidance when necessary in a constructive manner. I am assertive and also I encourage to have things I am doing incorrectly pointed out to me as well as a means to better myself. I have the ability to listen and intuitively council. Magically and ritually I use my powers wisely and properly. By powers I am meaning my giftings as well as my authority.
On my path as a shaman as well as other areas of my life I am loyal and passionate in all I take on. I strive to be a good role model through being a good example in what I claim to be. I don't just talk the talk, I do my best to actually live it. I am dedicated to impacting the world one person at a time through my healing gifts and by continuing to better myself. The next step for me with this is massage school, then to finish up the Healing Touch course and combine the two. From there to cross train in other healing modalities such as nutrition, herbology, accupressure, etc. I am an effective healer because I trust my intuition and empathy and I have faith in what I do because my intent is pure and the powers that be have entrusted me with this.
I am well educated and if I don't know the answer to what I want to know I am almost a research scientist. I usually consult with at least three different sources and compare the commonalities to find an underlying truth. In my studies I have found that through my own self initiation and dedication ceremonies I have done on my own, as well as being First year initiate this allows me the right to be a Priestess. I am an intuitive healer, teacher, friend, co-counselor and more. The research I have done has inspired me toward mastery of my life. I already am what I am striving to be.
Silver Dragon Wolf.......SJ