Montag, Juli 04, 2005

Holy wow

My best friend and I made out by the fire last night and it was magnificent. I love the feeling of his strong arms around me, the touches. As our tongues just brush a lip, our lips lock onto the others and it's magical. I could stand there for hours doing just that. I used to think that the Disney movies that portray fireworks when the magic couple kissed as stupid, but now it all makes sense somehow! It's curious that he knows to touch me just so, as I seem to with him. The energy we share between us is incredible. I have longed for an energy playfriend for what seems like forever, I have wished upon many moons and yet I question it. Why? Part of me wishes I hadn't waited a year plus to discover this yet it was good that we have created a deep bond first. Why is it that I fear so terribly the very thing I want most badly?I am beginning to wonder if I have found the answer to one of my longest running queries: What's the difference between love and infatuation? The answer that has always been given to me is: Time shall tell. I've always hated that answer but it seems so.