Montag, August 01, 2005

Manic Monday

Today I had to laugh as I heard manic Monday on the radio.
I went to the doctors office today for an appointment and they didn't show me as scheduled. My son wasn't paying attention and fell and scuffed his knee up really bad and scratched his palm too. He began screaming, "I need my father, only father can help me!!!" I had a hard time not laughing because his reaction was so dramatic for the scraped that occurred. He had some blood but not bad. I finally called his father on the phone and said here he needs to speak with you. Where I couldn't reach the kid his father could and it was by asking him if it was bleeding like a squirt gun. Hmmm.....LOL A lil more blunt than I went with him but hey, if it worked.
It was that kind of day today. It seems like when I'm sick (I got food poisoning) the monster comes out and he has to see how far he can push the limits as well. It's never worked for him in the past so I don't know why all of a sudden he thinks all that will change but ya gotta give him credit. I too probably would have snuck off with the new container of chocolate covered almonds if I saw them unattended on the counter...LOL
So I guess it was my turn to have one of those days.
Other than that I miss Eros bunches. It's one of those nights where I wanna snuggle up in bed and just watch TV and fall asleep in his protective arms. I can feel him at a distance and it seems this is a shared feeling. Well, the night isn't over so I shall remain hopeful......SJ