Sonntag, August 14, 2005

Camping

My bf took me camping this weekend up at Lake Mary Ronan. It was magical. Woodpeckers, squirrels, a grey jay that landed on my foot and helped himself to the pan of leftovers on the picnic table we were sitting at. Ducks, and a female moose that seemed to come into season a lil too early. Gathering firewood together and making out at the campfire was romantic. Waking up in each others arms. Engaging in pure, divine passion on the forest floor where the deer had already bed down. Watching an eagle circle.
Being able to totally let go and just be ourselves, without holding back anything, was incredible. Connecting as one and tuning into the elements and creatures around us together, I cannot put this into words.
I can honestly say I am glad he's my twin soul and not somebody else.
SJ