Montag, August 08, 2005

Nicht Gutten Nacht

Well I slept like crap last night. In part because I folded out my futon. Usually I sleep with it in the couch position. It has a slight angle that dips downward and I sleep with my back to the back and the angle is nice. In a way it's like being swaddled in a cocoon of flannel. It smells like the oil I love to use. It's sensual in several ways. In another way it reminds me of snuggling with my bf, how he'll sometimes lay behind me with my back to his chest with his arms wrapped in a firm and loving way.
I have been pondering much in the past few days. What I thought were just simple day dreams are actually things I wish for, things I truly would like to to have materialize or come to fruition. Now that I have things that might resemble goals, I need to decide what game plans to come up with. Do I set plans in motion or should time go by first? Would acting on things too quickly even after much forethought, would that constitute being hasty? OMG I'm sounding like a Libra. Well then again the moon just moved into Libra. So I guess it goes back to that one thing I have pondered for the better part of a year. About fearing what I want.
So what exactly do I want? I think I shall save that for another day.............SJ