Donnerstag, August 04, 2005

die KooB

Waterside sunset.
golden skies.
gentle breeze.
water gently lapping.
the magpies take flight.
ravens circle around.
It's peaceful.
Magical.
hearts pounding in unison.
eyes lock.
mesmorized.
deep love discovered.
unmeasurable.
my breath is taken away.
my heart stops.
my eyes break the link.
with tilted head I look back up.
eyes relock.
magnetic.
souls ajoin.
lips touch.
lock together.
passionate kiss.
my heart takes form.
Eagle soars high.
twirling in the air.
chakras connect.
I melt.
weak knees.
I clench his back.
he pulls me in.
joined souls.
twin souls?
awestruck.
anticipation builds.
Bodies wishing to join.
the tourturous break away.
duty calls.
my heart pounds.
my breasts ache.
my stomach burns.
my root is on fire.
my soul cries for him.
to hold him.
to kiss him.
to rejoin.
to love.
SJ