Dienstag, August 09, 2005

On the go

It was one of those mornings where I woke up and felt totally rested yet wanted more sleep. As I awoke my bf called and it was peaceful to hear his voice as the fuzzies came off my eyes. The morning had mostly passed and I was amazed that CJ was also still sleeping, out cold.
I jammed the radio to wake him up and had food ready for his brunch. We didn't have as much of a battle getting pants, socks and boots on for riding today. I was actually able to come to an understanding with him. I told him that if he is ready with his socks and boots then he'd be ready to go and could play his video game until I was ready without stopping to finish getting ready. For the first time this concept clicked. It was a relief and a joy even in the midst of some obstinate behavior.
So it was off to horse riding. He did quite well. He kept Fox trotting for 20 minutes, even when Fox wanted to be lazy and go to a walk. Proper seat on the horse, body in motion, good form. I was talking to our teacher who is also a jeweler and asked her if I ever decide to get serious with a person and there will be an exchange of rings....I didn't even finish asking and her face lit up and she was shaking her head oh yes definitely. She asked who this lucky man is and I told her and she said that I have to bring him over and pass the girl friend committee....LOL She's so awesome, I just love her to pieces. So we talked a bit about stones and I hope to talk to her some more on Friday about it, I'm curious to see what ideas and options she seemed to instantly think of.
CJ did awesome at riding and I promised him a burger afterwards for his good work so it was off to do that. We got home and schnarfed our snack and he watched a movie and burnt off energy in the most irritating ways. But at least he wasn't bordering bull in a china shop like yesterday, using a twisty stick from the blinds like a light saver......LOL
Right before dinner I fell asleep on my futon. Head on my stuffed pony (horse) using it like a pillow and one leg off the bed with that foot on the floor. I was out cold long enough to have a small dream and I woke up.
I had several conversations with my bf today and tonight and I decided I'd just be adventurous and meet him. I haven't done anything adventurous in too long of a time and I'm looking forward to sneaking off to a more secluded place and making out. I love kissing his lips and holding each other closely.
SJ