Montag, August 29, 2005

Handfasting

I found my Twin Soul (at least I don't have to explain to you what that is....lmfao). So basically Saturday in Gig Harbor, WA on the bay we had our first hand fasting and my sister blessed our union. It was incredible. You know how the crown Chakra blows open and you feel divinity? Well imagine standing in a small inlet on the beach, smelling the salt air, hearing the waves and holding hands, gazing into your Twin Souls eyes and a Divine white light coming down from above. It's a white light that is whiter than white could ever be with undertones of blue. At first it came down on each of us separately and then joined together. It was an anointing from Deity, guardians and it felt like from the universe. Any and all karmic debt that had ever been collected dissipated and a clean slate was a gift we received. All the chakras blew open one by one yet simultaneously and then joined together. Divine union is the simplest way I can describe it without all the above details and then some. The reality of it is there are no words in our language that sufficiently work to put this into words.
He takes my breath away.
SJ