Dienstag, September 06, 2005

woodsy weekend

Well, it was indeed an interesting weekend. I am looking foreward to spending lots more of them out in the woods with you, but hopefully not with us as something's prey...lol

I often feel that we are learning a lot about ourselves as we get to know each other. Maybe I need to clairify cuz I know for the most part we both have a strong sense of Self, what I am meaning is a deeper understanding of ourselves.

We seem to be studying ourselves as well as each other like I study rocks on the river bed. Getting to know every intricate part and placement of each and every texture, line and grove. Yet with us it's much more than that, it's a study of the heart mind and soul. What makes us tick. And the part I find most curious is I seem to crave this with you.

So even on a day like today where it hasn't been the easiest of days. Lack of sleep, whacked out kid and still attempting to make it through the day I still look into your eyes and see the most incredible soul and beautiful person that creation has brought forth and I am honored to be with you. This is hard to convey into words on a day when the words just don't seem to come naturally. I'm used to flood gates of thoughts that I naturally just sort through or ruminate on, today there is a shortage of them. Maybe not so much a shortage, it's more like they get stuck rattling around up in there and I may or may not notice they're even in there.

So I appologize for not being much of a conversationalist today although I have enjoyed hearing your stories and listening to your words and thoughts and especially your voice. I cherish your presence. Your embraces and kisses are still sacred. My heart still swells with emotion when I think of you. Your words are encouraging. I lack the proper vocabulary to truely express all I really wish to say.

I seriously mean it when I say that I'm glad you were my best friend before we realized we are Twin Souls. It removed the opening night jitters in many aspects of life for both of us. We know from our history as friends what each other is like on good days, bad ones, strange ones and more. We both rest assured that no matter how loud or quiet the other gets that our relationship is strong and that the foundation we built as friends is solid and secure. The bond we built as alies is inseparable as is the way we strengthen, build up and support each other. We accent each other, I mean look at the make up bag thing...I watched my brain in action with out saying a word. The way when we decide to do something we don't even really need to coordinate and it goes as if we had outlined what we each were going to do. It's crazy and I guess I should be spooked but I'm not. In those brief moments when I do get spooked I know if I just sit with the emotions or situation that spooked me in the first place it doesn't take me long to figure things out and it turns it around. Basically even when I feel spooked, no matter how bad, I don't want to run.

So to put it simply......Ich hab fur du viel lieb.



I used to think I was indecisive,
but now I'm not so sure................
See you here, there or in the air.
SJ