Sonntag, Oktober 23, 2005

hey



Well you haven't emailed me, then again we've both been busy as all get go.
So there you lay on the couch watching a movie as you unwind, hopefully you won't fall asleep.....lol And you're right three hours of sleep isn't enough but oh my gods that was awesome last night.
I said that I would tell ya about fantasies through emails cuz I blush in a most serious manner and then wish to flee the room before you can get any hints out of me.....lol So I'll do my best to convey something to you and then go oh my god what have I done as I hit the send button. You know the feeling....it's the same one you get right as you close the door with the keys on the other side and no way in...lol But at the same time I don't convey things like this because it's like getting a cheat sheet and I don't feel the same about things that I say I want. It's actually more of a turn on and way more erotic if you stumble upon something and go with it. So with that said I'll shut up and continue.
Heck, I have too many fantasies to convey and I'm not used to the computer not being dug through. Meaning I never used to write and save things on the computer because I never knew what was being read by another party and here my things are safe even though I let you know my passwords. I do not know the words that I would use to convey how much that means to me. It's huge. Okay, that's a lame way of expressing it. Any who........
It's not a secret that we both cherish falling asleep in each others arms. Petting, kissing and the intertwining of mind, body and soul. It's incredible. It has been through these times that my thought run ramped and I think of all kinds of ways I wish for you to take me as well as ways I'd like to take you, however other things go through my mind as well. Like places to hike and sit and think. (So not always sexual, but often...lol)
I have some reoccurring dreams that you know I have but I've never said what they are. Here's one of them (Hopefully I won't suck ass at attempting to paint a picture with words for you.)...................
Deep in sleep, snuggled tightly in the blankets. Laying on my side yet in your arms with our legs inter-woven. Warm flannel beneath and soft cotton above. Peacefully asleep, breathing deeply as I begin to drift off into dreamland. I dream of a dream, a fantasy some might call it. Maybe I'm out of body watching myself dream, I'm not sure. As I dream about making love to you my breathing shifts. As I dream in vivid color, my pussy begins to throb mildly as it becomes wet. (Sometimes I awake because it feels like you are in me, yet you are laying next to me sleeping as well. As I drift back off my dream continues.) In my dream you snuggle in tighter, in a way that ensures I don't awake, wrapping your arm around me so that your hand ends up on my side right next to yet slightly under my breast. I shift in a way that exposes my pussy more and you gently begin to play with my clit, swirling your soft finger pad around it, teasing it, making my pussy yearn for your cock. You take your hard cock and and slide it next to but not in me, making me want you more. You put gentle pressure against my ass with the head of your throbbing cock, allowing my ass to slowly take you in at will while continuing with mild clitoral stimulation. As it goes in I nestle into your arms, your body is really warm, your smell causes me to dream deeper. As you tenderly kiss my neck, you enter me deep. Half awake, half asleep. I awake to your cock throbbing inside of me. It's tender, sensual, intament, spiritual as are you. I orgasm and because of the deep trust that we have and the deep connection of energy and love that we exchange when we intertwine I absolutely love it.
This is where the variables come in. In some dreams that's all I can handle and I roll over and you enter me and we intertwine in an intense way. In other dreams I am able to ride the wave of the anal orgasm and we continue till you cum Deep in my ass as you hold me tight.
Well, we both need a shower and I'm really not trying to ignore you as you watch Leno and wonder if I'm ever gonna get off of this damn computer.......LMFAO And yes, the bath will definitely need more hot water....LOL
I love you deeply................SJ