Donnerstag, Oktober 20, 2005

How's it goin?

So I went to take a shower and had this hair brained thought to take the phone in there with me. Hmmmm I though as my eyebrow lifted mischeiviously. I went out to the kitchen and grabbed a galon bag to put the phone in and dialed with my dildo in hand.
'Hey, how's it goin?' I asked but what I really wanted to say was 'I want to hear your voice as I orgasm wildly in the bath'. So I hung up and proceeded with my shower.
My body seemed to crave pretty hot water with a stronger stream today. Maybe because when I take my dildo in there with me it's hard to get the angle I need on my clit to get off. Maybe it's because it makes it too intense to cum. I'm not sure but my pussy was seriously stubborn today and it didn't want to yeild nor did it want to give up any kind of orgasm.
I teased it all well, until it was throbbing and I forced the dildo in little by little as I thought of you. It was so tight it burned as I penetrated myself. I grabbed my nipples and tweaked them as I arched my back to keep the dildo in (using the tub as it's opposing force to keep it in).
I practiced the art of letting it go and thought of how you might react to it. It was incredible. As I came and I came hard.
I guess I have a secret fantacy of you catching me in the shower and joining me and taking over and dominating me. In a way when I think of it I think of getting caught and ummmm, I'm not sure how to explain it. I get off that much more. Imagining restraints, positions, etc. Too much information, I'm sure.....lol
Okay, I'm outa here.......lol I love you bunches.!!!