Mittwoch, September 21, 2005

A little better

I am doing a little better tonight.
My BF said he watched me as I slept off and on last night. I guess I had night sweats really bad and a fever through out the night. I had verbalized that I couldn't believe how thirsty I was when I had been drinking lots of water.
The pain is better some tonight.
I am wondering if I'll be up for horse riding Friday.
I put on the patch today and am feeling kinda hostile but I know my pattern is I want to kill anything that has breath on day three. So I've already decided that on day three I'm gonna call the Montana quit hotline and talk to one of the counselors......I had called and signed up for the two weeks of free patches and the support because I am seriously ready to be done this time. I have goals and plans and being healthy and hiking up mountains with out huffing an asthma inhaler is part of them.
Well, I need rest.
SJ
posted by sjinmt at Mittwoch, September 21, 2005