Donnerstag, September 22, 2005

Holy WOW!!!!

I am feeling better today with the help of pharmaceuticals. I think I might have a job, I am waiting for a call that should come in tomorrow afternoon and I'll know then.
I started going to group therapy again........From my divorce I've collected more issues in the last six months than most people collect over years of life.
After that I will go to horseback riding and give it a try. If I can't trot then I'll be happy just practicing steering the horse with my feet........Part of learning English Style riding.
Not much else to be said for the day. I'm just looking forward to hangin out with Fox.....The horse that I claim as my best friend.....One day I'll post a picture of him and paint a picture with words of what I mean when I say he's like an over grown dog......LOL
For now, I'm looking forward to snuggling in my BF's arms as I go to sleep and I am hoping that tomorrow when I wake up that I will not be in severe pain. The pain is getting old. At least it's not like the first day where I felt like the little gremlin from the Steven King Cat's Eye movie was in my uterus having a hay day slashing it up.
SJ