Donnerstag, Oktober 20, 2005

Re: hi

Sam, Thanks again for the link to your blog page...ill be reading morelater on. Your currently in the kitchen doing witchery with boozeLOL. Loads of fun. I think Matt is getting close to a snapping pointso this might realy help him out, also I think part of the reason forhim not thinking that just up and quiting his job is because he hasseen how long it has taken me to get one that im happy with. Grantedhe doesnt have the same higher goals that I have with my job but thenagain I dont think he has the same standards for getting a carreerand not just a JOB that I have. Anyways...sex ealier was awsome andim looking forward to more later on tonight. Being able to open upmore and more has realy been helping me as im sure its been helpingyou. LOL right now im looking into your eyes and typing at the sametime and im finding it dufficult to put into words the love andbeauty I see in them. lol ok you just left the room. As I wassaying...I think we have so much to our lives that has yet to happenand im excited to take these things on and have an awsome life thatis an adventure at the same time, kinda like last night by the firein the cold rain...although it was cold and I froze my balls off inthe process it was a very specail moment for me and I was honerd toshare it with you. So many of the things we have done together arevery indicitive that there is so much adventure to be shared. Anywho,matt is back with ice and so on so im gonna let you go for now and Ihope you enjoy reading this and replying as I will enjoy doing thesame with your emails. Write you soon...I love you,DaveIt's Physics...Of course I know!!!